Twizel Medical Centre is staffed by experienced nurses who use their knowledge and skill to provide you with the best care possible.
Using private consultation rooms, our nurses are able to consult with you on a one-on-one basis, for a multitude of healthcare services.
If you have a chronic medical condition such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes or asthma, our nurses can greatly assist in helping you manage your condition.
Nursing services include, but are not limited to:
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Dressing changes and wound management
- Smears and sexual health screening (no charge 19 years and under)
- Depo Provera injections
- Quit smoking advice
- Long-term conditions
- Immunisations both funded and non-funded
- Liquid nitrogen for verrucae, skin lesions, warts and skin tags (after GP consultation)
- Aclasta infusions
- IV cannulations
- Diabetes and cardiovascular risk assessments
- Asthma education
- Eczema education
- Well Child checks
- Ear syringing
- Drug screening
If you would like further information or would like to book an appointment to see the practice nurse please call us on 03 435 0777. We look forward to hearing from you.