Many people are eligible for Community Services Cards (CSC) and High Use Health Cards (HUHC).

Community Services Cards are administered by Work and Income on behalf of the Ministry of Health. Click here for eligibility criteria and application.

If you visit your doctor more than 12 times a year, ask about getting a High Use Health Card (HUHC). High Use Health Cards can be obtained via your GP who will have a record of your visits and will make an application to the Ministry of Health for you.